Losing weight can be a particular challenge for thyroid patients. And for some people, difficulty losing weight -- or unexplained weight gain -- may be the first sign that lets them know they even have a thyroid condition in the first place. Are you a thyroid patient struggling to lose weight? Or do you suspect a thyroid condition may be sabotaging your diet efforts? The Thyroid Diet and Weight Loss Information Center has articles, resources and tools to help you.
Is your thyroid making you fat? Why is it so hard for people with an underactive thyroid to lose weight? When you're hypothyroid, the slowed metabolism and changes to your endocrine system can make losing weight seem like a losing proposition. But have hope! Sign up for my ecourse, 4 Weeks to Weight Loss for Thyroid Patients, for just the jumpstart you need to understand what it takes for thyroid patients to successfully lose weight and feel great.
Explore thyroid conditions and find out more in these informative self-tests and self-scoring interactive thyroid quizzes on everything from thyroid and weight gain, to the drugs you are prescribed.
Interactive quizzes you can take include:
- Quiz: Is Your Thyroid Making You Fat?
- Quiz: Could You Be Hypothyroid?
- Quiz: Could You Have a Thyroid Problem?
- Quiz: Could You Be Hyperthyroid?
- Could You Have An Autoimmune Condition?
- Quiz: What Type of Doctor is Best For You and Your Thyroid Treatment?
- Quiz: Are You Depressed?
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Thyroid Drugs?