Endometriosis: Common, Overlooked Condition Linked to Thyroid Disease |
June 2002 -- With debilitating and frequently misdiagnosed symptoms, endometriosis can be a difficult disease to diagnose and treat.
- General pelvic pain
- Pain before and during periods
- Heavy menstrual cramps in the abdomen and lower back
- Tenderness in abdomen
- Nausea, vomiting
- Pain during and after sexual intercourse
- Painful urination during periods
- Painful bowel movements during periods
A comprehensive guide to endometriosis and its autoimmune aspects, including details on diagnosis and treatment, is featured in The Endometriosis Connection
Information Resources to Help You Stay on the Cutting Edge!!
Thyroid F.Y.I. -- The Weekly Thyroid Disease Newsletter
Free, weekly update from Mary Shomon, Thyroid Guide at About. Sign up now.
About Thyroid Information Bookstore
The books that will help you live well with and triumph over thyroid disease.
Talk About Thyroid Disease at the Forums!
They're places for support, empowerment, and information. The boards include:
- General Thyroid Support and Info
- Graves' Disease/Hyperthyroidism
- Thyroid & Infertility, Pregnancy and Menopause
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Related Diet, Weight Loss and Nutrition
- Thyroid Top Doctors
- Alternative Medicine for Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid United Kingdom and Ireland Support/Info
- Spanish Language Thyroid Questions