From Mary Shomon Your Thyroid Guide
Are You a "Poor T4 Converter?" -- An Interview with David Brownstein, M.D., Author of Overcoming Thyroid Disease
July 2002 -- David Brownstein, MD's new book can help you figure it out. In Overcoming Thyroid Disease, Brownstein outlines some fascinating thyroid information, including:
- the diuretic and weight loss impact of Armour Thyroid
- T2 and T1 and what they actually may do
- other minerals in Armour Thyroid
- signs of a "Poor T4 Converter"
- what causes "poor T4 conversion"
- overcoming "poor T4 conversion"
- why thyroid hormone resistance is like insulin resistance
- overcoming thyroid hormone resistance
Information Resources to Help You Stay on the Cutting Edge!!
Thyroid F.Y.I. -- The Weekly Thyroid Disease Newsletter
Free, weekly update from Mary Shomon, Thyroid Guide at About. Sign up now.
About Thyroid Information Bookstore
The books that will help you live well with and triumph over thyroid disease.
Talk About Thyroid Disease!
Here are some of the latest discussions at one of the many active Thyroid Discussion Forums.