Answers to many of your questions related to hypothyroidism and pregnancy are available online at Pregnancy and Hypothyroidism/Frequently Asked Questions, including the following:
- How do I know if I'm hypothyroid?
- What can I do to ensure my health - or my baby's health - doesn't suffer due to my hypothyroidism?
- Why is early medical attention during pregnancy so important?
- Just how big a risk am I taking in becoming pregnant with a dysfunctional thyroid?
- How do I deal with my special needs for medical advice about medications and managing my thyroid during pregnancy?
- Should I keep taking my existing medications?
- Will my thyroid medications interfere with breastfeeding?
- What is the risk that my baby will inherit my Hashimoto's disesase?