When you think thyroid disease, do you automatically assume that the best kind of practitioner to see is always an endocrinologist -- the specialty that focuses on the endocrine system, which includes the thyroid? The truth is, there are times when an endocrinologist is definitely called for -- and other times when another type of doctor is probably a better choice.
About Mary Shomon | Thyroid Forum | Twitter | Facebook
More About Doctors and Endocrinologists
- How Thyroid Patients Can Find the Right Kind of Doctor
- 10 Signs That You Need a New Doctor or Endocrinologist
- Why an Endocrinologist May Not Be Your Best Choice
- Finding a Top Thyroid Surgeon
- Why Some Doctors Are Threatened by Empowered Patients